Wallas Diesel Ovn & komfur 87D
The Wallas 87 D marine forced-air oven and stove is truly a one of a kind combination, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. The convection oven bakes your cake evenly while the stove cooks your meal efficiently.
Wallas 87 D can be gimbal mounted for the most demanding seagoing applications. The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel and the stove of durable anodized aluminum.
The control panels are preinstalled and easy to use. The oven has a separate light inside.
Get to know the benefits of the stove in section 85 DP.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame!
- An open flame in a boat is always a hazard. None of the Wallas cookers/ovens have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas devices draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your stove/oven from the main tank with our fuel feed.
- We also have separate diesel tanks for gasoline engine users.
Power - stove: 900-1900 W / 3000-6500 BTU
Power - oven: 1000-2500 W / 3400-8500 BTU
Operating voltage: 12 V
Fuel consumption: 0.09-0.44 l/h / 3-15 oz/hr
Electricity consumption: 1.06-2.66 A
Anvend eventuelt Wallas tilbehørshjælper som guider dig gennem hvilket tilbehør du skal bruge afhængig af din installation. Efterfølgende kan du vælge at sende det hele til os så vi kan give dig en samlet pris. Find Wallas Accessory Helper i højre side.