GME GR200 AM/FM Marine Radio - Sort
The GR200 is a powerful feature loaded entertainment option for boats where dash space is at a premium, and there is no requirement for playing CDs. The GR200 provides boaties with the benefit of true Stereo FM reception (when 2 external speakers are connected - Optional Not Supplied), it also has AM, LW, MW and SW reception.
The unit also has an integrated VHF marine band receiver with a user adjustable digital squelch control giving clearer reception during marginal circumstances. All this in a unit that is only 70 mm. deep.
The GR200 also packs a knockout punch in terms of audio power, boasting an impressive 80 watts of output power when external speakers are connected, which should keep any discerning boater happy. The unit also has a single forward facing speaker when external speakers are not required.
Keeping abreast with today ¡s technology, the GR200 has a 3.5mm input socket on the rear panel enabling easy connection to an MP3 player via an optional external lead (LE74), a direct connection to the headphone socket enables the MP3 player ¡s audio to be selected and processed by the GR200.
The GR200 is a compact, water resistant broadcast receiver, which compliments GME ¡s marine transceivers, not only is it compatible with Australian radio bands but also European, US and Canadian.
- Compact size
- Receives FM/MW/LW/SW and VHF Marine Band
- Ingress protection: IP55
- FM stereo reception
- Six preset frequency memories per band
- Auxiliary audio input for MP3 player
- Simple push-button controls
- 2 x 40 watts external speaker outputs
- Large backlit LCD display
- Frequency Range: LW MW SW VHF AM FM
- Channel Set: Broadcast Radio Bands
- Supply Voltage Range: 10.8 - 15.6 V DC negative earth
- Current Protection: 2 A 3 AG fuse
- Unit Dimensions: 164 (W) x 65 (H) x 77 (D) mm.
- Unit Weight: 360 g approx.
- Flush Mounting Depth: 45 mm. min.
- Temperature Range: -10¢ªC to +60¢ªC
- Solar Radiation: Case UV stabilised
- Compass Safe Distance: 200 mm.
- DC Supply: 2 Pin polarised plug socket
- External Speaker: 3.5 mm mini phone jack
- 2 x extension speaker leads
- Mounting bracket and Stainless Steel screws
- Gimbal knobs
- DC supply lead
- Instruction manual